So, you want to learn more about procurement?
Absorb everything there is to know about the latest procurement, digital and technology trends.
We’ve curated some more content recommendations – this time, with a further focus on popular procurement categories. Perfect for digital procurement evangelists!
Adding any to your playlists?
Digital and Supply Chain
- An insight into Dr Elouise’s digital procurement spidergram and what procurement pros need to know about the modern procurement tech stack
- How do you implement a successful digital transformation? It starts with mindset…
- Our Founder & CEO, Lance Younger, features on Zylo’s SaaSMe podcast about the rise of digital procurement
- Jonny Dunning (Founder of Zivio) speaks to Adam Brown (Head of Transforming and Digitising Source to Pay at Maersk) about making digital procurement transformation work
- “Procurement is a great opportunity” – Dr Elouise Epstein explores the growth of digital transformation in procurement
- How can you make your supply chain more efficient? Don’t be afraid to give digitalisation a go
- Aera delves into how decision intelligence transforms supply chains
- Carbmee: Here’s how to use technology to streamline processes and achieve your sustainability initiatives
- Garry Cooper, CEO of Rheaply, talks through the circular economy and creating a more positive, sustainable future by harnessing technology
- ‘Between 50-90% of Scope 3 emissions come from your supplier base’: EcoVadis suggests how organisations can assess and engage with suppliers on sustainability performance
- Archlet speaks to our CEO about driving sustainable change through ecosystems – ideally through digital procurement partnerships