ProcureTech SIGNALS weekly bulletin curated podcasts from digital procurement leaders solving procurement and enterprise challenges and shaping the future.
From digital and data to sustainability and supply chain… all the hot procurement topics right now.
Spot any of your favourites?
- Avetta’s Global Lead of EHS & Sustainability – Sustainability & ESG: Managing Risk across the Supply Chain
- EcoVadis – How and why Scope 3 carbon emissions are rising on the business agenda
- Mapping Supply Chains for ESG success – featuring Sourcemap’s CEO, Dr Leo Bonanni
- Lubomila Jordanova, CEO and Co-founder of Plan A: The 5-step guide to reaching Net-zero
- Altana Technologies’ Head of Supply Chain, Tobias Larsson – Why Value Chain visibility is crucial for companies to meet growing ESG regulations
- Our CEO Lance Younger speaks to Beroe Inc: A Digital Procurement overview
- HICX: A discussion on Modern Procurement with Nick Ralphs, Director of NJR Procurement
- C3.ai with Geoffrey Moore, VC, consultant and author of ‘Crossing the Chasm’ – Why AI will lead disruptive innovation and entrepreneurship
- Impact of AI – Using AI to eliminate human bias in Spend Analytics, with Creactives SpA’s Co-founder Adriano Garibotto
- TealBook and digital futurist Dr Elouise Epstein: Pushing for the future of Procurement
- HICX and Creactives SpA: How data drives supplier experience, digitisation and transformation
- Zylo: Powering IT SaaS Governance with partnership, flexibility and data
- Sourcing Solved: How does a procurement organisation get clean data? A discussion with Rob Handfield, Professor of Supply Chain Management at North Carolina State University
- Improving Supply Chain Sustainability with your captive – featuring riskmethods, Zurich and Airbus
- Bloomberg and Interos’ CEO and founder, Jennifer Bisceglie – The opportunity of technology tackling supply chain disruption
- Sievo’s CEO and Co-founder, Sammeli Sammalkorpi: How can Procurement professionals help Ukrainians?
- Keelvar’s CEO and founder – Supply Chain Sourcing Automation and Optimisation
You can always check out more podcasts on our Resource Hub for updated insights into the changing world of digital procurement. If you aren’t already, remember to sign up to the ProcureTech SIGNALS bulletin so you don’t miss out!
Any we’ve podcasts that we missed? Maybe you have your own digital procurement favourites – let us know! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org