Since announcing the ProcureTech100, the pioneers continue to drive and shape change in their specialist categories.
There have been new partnerships, funding, acquisitions, investments and even more announcements.
Female-led supply chain risk management and operational resilience technology company Interos became one of the 4% of female-founded ‘unicorn’ start-ups valued at more than $1bn after achieving a staggering $100m in Series C funding with NightDragon. It then raised a further $6.5m from female-led investment group Broadway Angels.
Great news for TealBook, the leading supplier data platform that using AI and ML to gather, predict and refine supplier data. TealBook announced it has raised a massive $50m in Series B funding led by Ten Coves Capital. “We are beyond excited for this next phase of our growth and will use the influx of capital to supercharge our technology and expand value to our customers and partners,” said Stephany Lapierre, Founder and CEO of TealBook where the funding will help to accelerate its data roadmap, expand the team and introduce new partnerships and integrations.
A great year for ContractPodAi who unveiled a $115m Series C funding round led by SoftBank Group Corporation. The funding will help shape the digital transformation within the legal industry, expand ContractPodAi‘s market presence internationally and its platform for its customers looking to manage legal scenarios, processes and documents efficiently.
Marketplace SaaS platform Mirakl achieved not only $555m in Series E funding, but acquired Octobat. Its first ever acquisition will help to reduce complexities and accelerate time-to-market, and simplify compliance with invoicing regulation for marketplaces, especially as they undergo digital transformations.
And more from the ProcureTech100 and up-and-coming digital procurement pioneers…
- Celonis teamed up with ServiceNow to redefine how work flows by helping companies maximize the impact and return on their digital transformation investments
- LevaData raised an impressive $47m in Series C funding to catalyse its procurement and sourcing transformation at scale, by creating agility and sustainable value with its AI-based platform
- Cirplus, a global marketplace for recyclates and plastic waste feedstock achieved €3.3million in funding to tackle plastic waste history, and accelerate its technology to help protect the environment and ongoing battle with plastic
- Sustainability-focused SaaS platform Plan A secured $10m in Series A funding to enhance its current functionalities and expand reach into new markets to help businesses achieve results on decarbonisation
- Zageno’s $60m funding led by General Catalyst to accelerate its product development to strengthen life science research and boost the cause of researchers around the world
- Airbase announced its partnership with Silicon Valley Bank to offer its spend management platform to business cardholders
- Zurich-based procurement software company Archlet announced it raised $10m in Series A funding
ProcureTech Highlights we are proud of:
- This October, we announced the ProcureTech100, the global, pioneering digital procurement solutions transforming procurement and the enterprise
- ProcureTech’s successful PIONEERS2021 event, where the panel discusses who was in the ProcureTech100, which solutions are supercharging procurement and how other vendors can create their own future proof digital platform
The list is pretty much endless for the digital procurement space, which only continues to accelerate and grow at a rapid rate. We are excited to see what 2022 brings!