In Part 2 of our review of the 2021 ProcureTech100 we focus on continued investment.
Across all areas of procuretech from series A to E and sourcing to market places, risk and sustainability, funding flows into the pioneering digital solutions.
Six of the 2021 ProcureTech100 solutions joined the unicorn club with valuations over $1 billion. 2021 ProcureTech100 pioneers have received investment, propelling their growth and ability to shape the digital future of procurement.
Funding and investments
- Peakspan Capital invested in Simfoni to revolutionise mid-market procurement with next-gen spend analytics and spend automation solutions
- Automation and optimisation software Keelvar raised $23m in funding to fuel its US expansion
- Everstream Analytics’ $24m Series A funding: using AI and predictive analytics to help create smarter, more autonomous, sustainable supply chains for its customers
- Led by Ten Coves Capital, supplier data platform TealBook raised $50m in Series B funding to continue its global expansion
- Blockchain platform Circulor raised $25m in Series B funding to also expand in the US
- A double whammy for fintech company Moss who raised $29m in its Series A funding and then a further €75m in its Series B, valuing it at more than €500m!
- Coupa and Accenture invested in operational resilience unicorn Interos
- Cirplus, a global marketplace for circular plastics, raised €3.3m
- Life sciences platform Zageno secured $60m in its financing round to accelerate its product development
- Carbon reporting platform Plan A’s $10m Series A funding will help it expand and reach into new markets
- Award-winning contract lifecycle management provider ContractPodAI raised $115m in its Series C funding round
- Mirakl raised a staggering $555m in Series E funding for its enterprise marketplace SaaS platform
- Index led Sourceful’s seed funding round, achieving $12.2m and a further $20m in Series A to enhance its data-driven platform for sustainable sourcing
- Supply management software company LevaData secured $47m in Series C funding to accelerate its product development
- Kojo (formerly Agora Systems) raised $33m in Series B funding to create an easy-to-use materials management platform for construction
- Norwest invested in supplier.io to accelerate delivery on best-in-class supplier diversity solutions
- Penny Software raised $5m to fund its expansion
- Ironclad’s valuation soared to $3.2billion after its $150m Series E funding
- SAP invested in $5billion unicorn Icertis
- TripActions’ expansion in the UK and EU continued, where its investment reached $400m after acquiring travel management company Comtravo
- Spectrum Equity led RapidRatings’ $200m strategic investment to help customers identify and mitigate risk within their networks
- Supply Chain management company SourceDay raised $31.5m in Series C funding
- Sourcemap raised $10m in Series A funding to expand across the US and Europe
Get ready for the announcement of the ProcureTech100 2022 this Q4… stay tuned as we’ll be announcing exciting news about it soon! You can also claim and enhance your FREE profile on our site.
You can also follow us on LinkedIn and subscribe to our weekly SIGNALS newsletter so you don’t miss out on these updates.