In the last part of our review of the 2021 ProcureTech100, we focus on partnerships and acquisitions that have occurred over the last 12 months.
The solutions that keep on growing. Working together to drive meaningful change for the future of procurement across multiple industries.
Many of the ProcureTech100 pioneers scaled up, not just through funding but by partnering up with other high performing digital solutions, including acquisitions to accelerate change in procurement together, faster. In part 3, we highlight which ones are making moves and have partnered up to drive this change… a trend that we anticipate will continue in 2022.
- Per Angusta and Spend HQ announced their partnership to focus on data, spend and Performance Management. Per Angusta’s founder Pierre Laprée revealed him and his family are even moving to the US!
- Xometry acquired industrial sourcing platform Thomas to accelerate digital transformation in the manufacturing industry
- Enterprise marketplace SaaS platform Mirakl acquired Octobat to simplify invoicing regulations
- Spend Management platform Airbase partnered up with Silicon Valley Bank to strengthen digital offerings, and automate accounting and spend approval workflows
- Celonis announced its partnership with low-code workflow platform ServiceNow to redefine work flows and optimise processes for seamless digital operations
- Operational resilience unicorn Interos revealed its partnership with MasterCard to ‘further expand its security strategy and bring Interos’ multi-tier risk monitoring capabilities to financial institutions’
- Simfoni acquired EC Sourcing Group to provide customers with data integration services to drive powerful insights across the strategic sourcing lifestyle
- Craft.co and The Smart Cube partnered up ‘to support Procurement and Supply Chain Professionals with [a] holistic view of supplier and market intelligence’
- SecurityScorecard acquired LIFARS to offer digital forensics and incident response services
- KKR acquired a majority interest in Supply Chain Risk Management solution apexanalytix to continue saving money for its customers
- Sustainability Ratings unicorn EcoVadis acquired ESG data platform Ecotrek to accelerate its technology growth and scale up its operations
Get ready for the announcement of the ProcureTech100 2022 this Q4… stay tuned as we’ll be announcing exciting news about it soon! You can also follow us on LinkedIn and subscribe to our weekly SIGNALS newsletter so you don’t miss out on these updates.